While the world has changed in many ways since Milton Weiss opened his first shop in 1948, our family's commitment to provide our wholesale customers with great service, superior quality products, and fair and honest prices continues been our primary mission.
As business owners ourselves, we understand the importance of having suppliers you trust who are easy to work with. Worrying about the cost and quality of the meats you buy is an extra headache you don't need. That's why so many grocers, restaurants, banquet halls, catering companies, and even prisons and hospitals buy from us.
Our experienced sales associates are experts at their jobs, each specializing in specific types of businesses, to ensure the person you're working with understands your business and what makes you unique.
From our state-of-the-art processing facility to our fleet of 9 climate controlled, refrigerated vehicles, everything we do ensures your product arrives at your place of business safely, quickly, and ready to use.
Since 1948, the Weiss name has stood for quality, value and service. It's reputation were proud of.
When you're running a business, certain things are important. We feel the most important thing is having a supplier who understands you and deliverspersonalized service.
That's why we're open six days a week, and have real people answering the phone. Anyone who takes your call will do their best to help you with what you need and get you taken care of fast.
You can also email us a question or an order any time for a quick response at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're always happy to hear from you!
- We supply local businesses in many parts of PA, WV, and OH, and can ship almost anywhere upon request.
- We offer 5-6 day delivery in most areas.
- We will custom-cut and portion for you upon request.
- We can special order many items - if you're looking for something you can't find, just ask and we can help.
- We offer customized quotes on large orders and hard to obtain specialty items.
- Our facility is state of the art, and we have a USDA inspector on site. Additionally, our facility is HACCP Certified.
Thanks for being a customer of Weiss Meats, where Quality and Value have been a Family Tradition since 1948.